Posted By Mishary.
Few days ago my wife received her Nokia N810 from Amazon.com if you dont know whats Nokia 810 here are the specs.
- Internal memory: 2 GB
- Memory expansion: SD memory cards up to 2 GB, MiniSD and MicroSD cards (used with extender), and SDHC cards up to 8 GB
- Battery life: Up to 4 hours of continuous usage with wireless LAN on; up to 10 hours of music playback (Wi-Fi turned off)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth: Version 2.0 + EDR (profiles supported: HID, FTP, DUN, GAP, SPP, HSP, SAP and OPP)
- Video formats: 3GP, AVI, WMV, MP4, H263, H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, RV (RealVideo)
- Audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, AMR, AWB, M4A, MP2, RA (RealAudio), WAV
- Playlist formats: M3U, PLS, ASX, WAX, WVX, WPL
- Keyboard language support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish-Portuguese, Scandinavian and Russian
- Dimensions: 2.83 x 5.04 x 0.55 inches (LxWxD)
- Weight: 7.97 ounces
What’s in the Box
Nokia N810, rechargeable battery (BP-4L), travel charger (AC-4), stereo headset (HS-48), car holder (CR-89), connectivity cable (CA-101), pouch, QuickStart guide.
What i like:
– Solid construction.
– Stable OS. ” no freezing or crashing so far so good”.
– Compact & Stylish design .
– Long battery life.
What i dont like:
– Branded By Nokia ” i really hate nokia !”.
– doesnt support arabic ” but after a little of hacking now it can only reads “.
it gonna cost you around KD120 and you can order it HERE