18
Feb

postedbyMishary

Posted By Mishary.

12.jpg

21.jpg

32.jpg

Today morning when i get out from my home i notice something strange in the soil of my garden i was thinking its just a napkins but when i came close to it i notice its a mushrooms! The question now is it safe to eat it? or its poison?

 

This entry was posted on Monday, February 18th, 2008 at 1:22 am

No Responses to “We’ve Got Some Mushrooms in Our House!”

  1. joy says:

    wow
    is that for real
    r u in kuwait
    hey i want to know what u planted so this came out

    i envy u

    i dont think its poisenus
    google it

    congrats

  2. Mishary says:

    joy walla i didnt plant any thing πŸ™‚

  3. shosho says:

    Yummy, love mushrooms.

  4. MiYaFuSHi says:

    Looks yummy. Just try it and see πŸ˜›

  5. dont risk eating it. all the mushroom available in the market is not wild mushroom in fact many countries forbids selling wild mushrooms.

  6. The colored mushrooms are usually the poisonous one not the white ones, but my advice is not to take risk.

    btw, you are lucky to have them in your garden. πŸ™‚

  7. Hamad says:

    yea eat it.. go ahead if it tastes good and didn’t kill you..then you can send me some

  8. Mishary says:

    Khalas i won’t eat it ma3ana shakelha eshaweg o keberaaaa !

  9. Big Pearls says:

    I want mushrooms!

  10. Rose Gold says:

    3asa ma 6la3olkom elsanafer ba3ad.. ? πŸ™‚

    bas 9ej shakla gharrib !!

  11. Mishary says:

    Rose Gold Hehehehehehehehehe .. ana gomt atelafaat gelt yaneey sharshabeel ma3a khashmaa πŸ˜›

  12. BreeZa says:

    we had the same exact thing inour garden….i ate it….itwasyummy … and im stillalive!

  13. pumkinah says:

    breeza .. ymkn now ma feech shy bs b3d chm yoom tfqeden el thakerah πŸ˜›
    ana agool shaklha 6ay7a mn el 6abakh whwa raye7 el m6bkh πŸ˜›

  14. Garen Fountain

    Although i totally disagree with you, i still appreciate you\’re post. (but you\’re wrong here πŸ™‚ )