Posted By Mishary.
Since i got married my internet shopping habbit increased by 400%. Me and my wife order from everything from socks to earrings! Kel shay kel shay! Walah walahnaa 3alla ghorfat el tabdeeel bel ma7alat! So we faced a problem in the past 1.5 year that whenever any site asks us to contact them by phone (and most of them provice 1-800-xxx-xxxx contact number) the problem with these numbers is that you can’t call them from outside the US. So the ONLY solution is Skype, Yes from skype you can call 1-800 even if you are out side the US.
Whats in the Box:
- Base station.
- iPhone head set.
- 2 chargers “1 for the head set and one for base station”.
- Ethernet cable.
- Head set battery.
- Land line cable.
Now let me go through their Pros and Cons:
- It capable of holding the land line and Skype simultaneously.
- The head set base is separated from the base station.
- NOW i can call Apple and Amazon by simple touches! “walla fashla takhayelaw aloo gowa amazon!!!” 😛 .
- Low quality build material.
- The two chargers designed for the US electricity, So you need an adapter to run them in Kuwait.
Final Score 3 out 5 “Due to low build quality & lack of multi voltage chargers.
Thanks to the biggest skype fan, 9K2HN, for telling me about it.