Apr

Posted by Yousef

After having a breakfast like this one here and lying around doing nothing for awhile we got a bit.. bored.

So, Me and HKR decided to go out and take some pictures with our cameras. One thing led to another and all of a sudden we were 7 people packed in 2 cars going for a , I’m not sure what to call it, they wanted to go ge79ing in a sandy area ๐Ÿ˜› Is there any better opportunity to try out my new lens? ๐Ÿ˜€ I used the 28-135mm for the most part and my friend used his Macro 100mm.

I loved using a quicker lens as it allowed me to take pictures in a more relaxed manner, I used to try to breath carefully while i click on the, uhmmm, clicker? i don’t know what its called, but it was annoying to be so careful. That wasn’t the case last weekend at all. I had a nice experience with the camera. Near the end I tried my Macro, but I didn’t like it in that setting, I think its better with objects that tend to stay in one place and do not move ๐Ÿ˜› however my friend used the Macro and nothing else. and his pictures turned out great! (bal) ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Look now, one of you guys gave me 3ain! my Macro fell in the mud and was about to be thrown in the trash for good, but thank God my friend was there with his little cleaning solution, brush and wipes. Mashallah! ๐Ÿ˜›

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008 at 7:19 am

14 Responses to “Circles In The Sand”

1. Khalid says:

Ashwa ena I didnt go with you guys o stayed relaxed, after such a breakfast its really not advised to do much of action ๐Ÿ˜›
    Ba3th il nass were calling ams egoloon ha man7a6 il post yet? abe ashof sayarti ๐Ÿ˜› u know who

2. ZFR says:

ashwa ena moo ana alee gayel ๐Ÿ˜€ bs wala kaan wanasa bs el e9ba5a kanet nashfa mo methel esboo3 ale faat ๐Ÿ˜›

3. Zabo0o6a says:

the baid 6ma6 looks good ! *hungry *
    bel3afya ๐Ÿ™‚

4. ROUDAN says:

khosh baith 6oma6!

5. Sunshine says:

I wanna learn to do that!!! akhaf I flip :S

6. dots... says:

the pics you took with the 28-135mm look quite interesting… try taking such pics when someone is jet sking … water would have a nice effect i guess…

the fun with macro is what you do to yourself to shoot those pics.. if i had a macro i’d go right down to the paths that were created by your cars and shoot the sand from an angle… yes awasi5 thyabi and all… for a good macro…

macro is fun… enjoy it to the max.. !

7. joy says:

ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆู†ุงุณุฉ ู…ุงู‡ู‚ูŠุช ุงุญุฏ ูŠุงูƒู„ ุจูŠุถ ูˆุทู…ุงุท ู…ุซู„ูŠ
    ุงุจุงู„ู ุงู„ู ุนุงููŠุฉ
    ูˆุฎูˆุด ุชุตูˆูŠุฑ ุดูˆู‚ุชูˆู†ุง
    ุจุณ ู…ูˆ ุฌู†ู‡ ุชุฑุงุจู†ุง ู†ุงุดู ูˆูŠู† ู„ู‚ูŠุชูˆ ู‡ุงู„ุตุจุฎุฉ

ุนุดุงู† ุงุจู„ุบ ุนู†ูƒู… ุงู„ู…ุฑุฉ ุงู„ูŠุงูŠุฉ

“ู†ุญูŠุณุฉ”

8. pumkinah says:

baskom gaz o bal3aaaaaaa huffffff tra ye3na oo nabe enga7e9 ๐Ÿ˜› shloooooooooooooon ?!! ๐Ÿ˜› 3yzna nakref bl dwamat wentaw akel oo temeshee ( tra jad ba9ekum 3aaain ๐Ÿ˜› )

9. HKR says:

walla kanat khoosh experience o it ends weyya khoosh collection of photos ;D
    o we have a lot of fun … o e3jbatni fekraat ta9weer el jet skiing … next time enshallah ;Pp

Khalid You need less relaxation and more activity in your daily routine (6a3 min ita7acha!) wayid tnam khalid! wayid!!! lol

ZFR kan wanasa wallah. bs marra thanya lazim nyeeb sma6 o ma6arat chay! lazim shway inrayi7 ๐Ÿ˜›

Zabo0o6a Allah i3afeech ๐Ÿ™‚

ROUDAN 3ashon 3ayal ๐Ÿ˜›

Sunshine Don’t do it! they’re doing it coz one is using a used car and the other a rented car ๐Ÿ˜›

dots… I did use the macro for some dirt shots, but you know after taking so many photos (I took around 200) I got tired and was a bit out of it when I started using the Macro lol I ended up deleting the Macros coz of the zift lighting. ๐Ÿ˜€

joy Allah i3afeech o mashkoora ๐Ÿ™‚ o ba3dain hey! hehehehee laish halna7aasa! ๐Ÿ˜›

pumkinah la yam3awda! athrey intay ily ma36eetny 3ain imkhaleetny adish wa6la3 min marath! hmmmm *yad3y 3alaich*

HKR wallah sij istanasna.. bs ana wayid 6la3aw 3indey 9war matenba’3a hehehe ๐Ÿ˜› ama il jet skiing hatha fa ana amtene3 3annah.. kho halmarra lensy 6a7at bi66een, ballah matgooly shbeseer itha isalfa feeha ba7ar?

11. ZFR says:

chena hel esboo3 mako activity methel kel esboo3 defter esayara mentehy inshalah ye5ale9 embacher gabel weekend ๐Ÿ™
    HKR etsalefne ur car enjarebha ๐Ÿ˜›

12. Khalid says:

Yousef: Ana? anaam? la 7aram 3alaik.. il nooma saayra 3ali bel 7asra hal yomain ๐Ÿ™ khalni anaam!:P ba3dain sa7.. int noomik 7ail shwaya..

ZFR: lo ba3th il nass mo bay3een il Fj chan gedarna ensawe shay.. bas yala.. il7emdela rabik il haadi:p..

13. ZFR says:

Khalid: esket ana lel7een me7ter mena la ma ba3 el FJ :@

eee khelas mako noom be3d elyoom bel shaleeh manaam ๐Ÿ˜›

14. 5ermesS says:

LOOL @ ge79ing ๐Ÿ˜€

well Yousef nice photos mshaallaa ๐Ÿ˜‰

waiting for ur macro shots