Apr

I don’t know. The red ghetra is not red enough & I don’t wear plain white ghetras. I also think their logo on ghetras would look a bit tacky.

Pictures were taken in EA’s branch in Mall of the emirates, Dubai.

Thank you loco.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 18th, 2008 at 9:55 am

9 Responses to “Ghetras From Emporio Armani”

1. […] Yousef Blogged about a good topic today on somecontrast.comThe first paragraph…. […]

2. BB says:

Hatha elli nagi9!!!!
    I hate 2 C these stuff been worn by men

3. 7zaya says:

Im with you the logo would look tacky on a qitra/shma’3

4. Anon says:

Aren’t they available here in Kuwait, or is the Emporio Armani now shut down in Kuwait ?
    They look alright to me although brown ghetras worn on beige linen dishdashas would look something else.

BB I agree :)

7zaya yeah it definitely won’t look kashkha imo

Anon wait a minute.. brown ghetras on beige dishdashas? *flashbacks* LOL don’t let dots… read this, coz its what their men always wear πŸ˜›

EA is still open in Plaza, Salmiya :)

6. G.E&B says:

Tacky.

Who else imports their national “costume”?

Right. I didn’t think so.

7. Hamitaf La B says:

This would be a really trendy “desert scarf”… shame winter is over ;p

8. Anonymous says:

The Palestinian keffiyah strikes me as the more sexier of the two garments. It’s a shame enough people in Kuwait aren’t using it for a scarf/muffler as their European cousins are doing.

G.E&B whats wrong with importing ghetras? its not like we’re totally dependable on them imports. we do have our own ghetras as well. πŸ˜›

Hamitaf La B 7asafa 6afkom πŸ˜›

Anonymous its a shame we’re not using the palestinians ghetras? if that what you meant, I’m gonna need to know why?