May

postedbyMishary

Didnt you always wonder where to store your belts?! from now on you can store them with these new hangers :)

You can buy them from HERE & HERE and they’re gonna cost you KD2 & KD3 respectively.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 24th, 2008 at 11:10 am

No Responses to “New Kind Of Hangers”

1. hespeaks says:

This may come in handy i guess. What’s funny though, is that in the demonstration picture the guy is actually handing his sun glasses .. Hmmmmmm, do people normally hand theirs ?? πŸ˜›

2. hespeaks says:

*hanging πŸ˜‰

3. pumkinah says:

wala khosh fekra bs i have to get new place to store my things if am gonna store them in this way.

4. Mishary says:

hespeaks Hehehehehehe 7ilwaa πŸ˜›

pumkinah humm 3ad hathy ely mafakarat feeh el7okomaa πŸ˜›

5. DVLz says:

The ones you posted are too unorganized, and the one on the left picture is time consuming. I prefer the Open-End Slack Hanger which you can easily slide your clothes in and out. I think these are much simpler.

This one is cheap and also allows you to choose whatever type of hanger you choose.

This one is for belts and ties, it looks nice but I think its stupid if used.

I prefer to have the belts on the back of the door when you open the closet except if your closet has sliding doors.

Also don’t forget the drawer dividers :)

6. Mishary says:

DVLz WOOOW !! thanks for these .. i really like these stuff :)

7. Silly me, I should have known you were talking of hangers to hang clothes on in the closet. You had me thinking boy, they sure know how to make’em aircraft hangers; pretty and on the cheap these days.

8. pink girl says:

i saw the same hangers tagreban fe mrkz sul6an & daisO fe soq alshalmiya (city centre)
    it cost only 1 kd or half kd i think