This is exciting 😀 Our dear friend intlxpatr from Here There and Everywhere have honored us with this amazing award, Arte Y Pico Award. Thanks intlxpatr! 😀
Now there are some rules and some choices I had to make after receiving this award. The rules are:
1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
3. Each award winner (upon acceptance) should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4. Show the link of Arte y Pico blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.
Now, I have many many more blogs that I like, Much more than the 5 below, but I had to narrow it down.. so..
Here we go & in no particular order:
- Angelo from Final Haven. I think its a relatively new blog, But I just love the way he writes and his topics are always interesting. Sometimes I wish I could block some of the X rated topics he writes 😛 coz I don’t want my mother to be reading such topics 😛 But I like it a lot.
- Fonzy from Fonzation. I’ve been a fan of his blog for a long time. He writes about everything, be it food, reviews or life and the experiences he’s been through which are almost advice-like posts. very consistent. definitely deserves this award.
- 1001 Kuwaiti Nights. I loved this blog and loved the blogger’s personality, you could tell she’s got loads of talent and great writing style. She’s very different from all the other blogs I’ve read, yet had very broad appeal. It was one of the very few bloggers that stood out from the first visit. Unfortunately she’s not blogging anymore.
- Mark from 248am. I’ve been reading the guy’s posts since ‘Moblogging from Kuwait’ days. I remember stumbling across his blog through a search engine, not knowing what blogs are and being fascinated with his day to day photos and the little comments he leaves under the photos. Then one day there was Miskan which got me and my friends hooked. and finally 248am.com emerged. The commitment and consistency alone makes him so deserving of this award, But I think the undeniable influence he’s had on the Kuwaiti blogging community is what should be recognized.
- Bojacub from Bojacob’s Den. The guy makes me laugh out loud! his blog is full of light hearted “geeky” posts and full of humor. I like his approach, and you gotta LOVE his motto: “When life throws you a n3al, you wear it.” 😛
Those blogs are, in my opinion, just some of the excellent blogs out there. Thanks again intlxpatr.