This dishwasher-safe, porcelain cup (with silicone top) looks just like the paper cups you get at coffee bars.
I liked it sara7a, want to order it? click HERE it gonna cost you around KD7.
i like it !
I’ve seen this few months back and here is a good feedback by a user
I’ll start with the questions I’m asked most often when someone discovers that I am a “I am not a paper cup” owner:
– Q: Does the lid fall off?
A: The only time it has fallen off was when I took a sharp turn and the cup fell out of the cup holder which was already filled with odds and ends.
– Q: Does the lid leak around the edges?
A: No, not at all.
– Q: Does it get too hot when filled with a hot beverage?
A: Nope. Not in the slightest. The double chambered wall does the job just fine.
– Q: Does it get flavors “stuck” in it (e.g. coffee)?
A: No they do not. This is why I’ve long been seeking a porcelain travel mug.
Now I’ll address my personal concerns when I first bought it:
– I was afraid the textured surface of the outside would gradually stain with coffee and grime that would rub off my hand, but this has not yet happened. It did take a small purple spot for a while when it got rubbed up against something, but that eventually disappeared.
– There’s no air hole in the lid. This confused me to no end. Before my first use, I was constantly looking for a little hole along the lip or on the top because I was sure I had simply not seen it the last 3 times I had looked. The fact is that the lid is flexible enough to allow you to draw liquid from the cup without problem. This also limits the quantity you can take, but not significantly over the average lid of a paper cup.
– There’s a rubber plug on the bottom of the cup. I was tempted to pull it out to see if I could find a prize when I realized that the plug is probably there for a reason. I read the packaging and discovered that this plug keeps liquid from entering the chamber of air between the two layers of porcelain.
I’ve been on a long quest for a quality ceramic mug and this guy hits the mark wonderfully. I’ve been recommending them to anyone who takes an interest.
Disclamer: We at SOMEcontrast are not responsible for the comments submitted by the readers. The comments do not reflect our views either, but it's a free world after all.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.