Jun

After 2 planes and a taxi we arrived at 9 something yesterday. We were all exhausted and wanted to sleep, but no, we had to get our rented car from europcar, and we did, then went to Gร‰ANT to stock up on everthing. Then finally returned back home, where I happily drifted out of consciousness.

I went outside, After taking a 2 hour nap, and took some pictures of the cherry tree near us. Labeeba, These pictures are for you ๐Ÿ™‚ I was planning on taking pictures of that tree even before anyone told me coz the cherries looked great!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 3rd, 2008 at 9:41 am

No Responses to “The Cherry Tree”

1. Hamad says:

eshrayek etrid elkuwait! ghadana marag deyay elyoum? mo eghra’a ?

2. Labeeba says:

ู…ุดูƒูˆุฑ ูŠูˆุณู ูˆ ู…ุง ู‚ุตุฑุช. ุญู‚ู‚ุช ุฃู…ู†ูŠุชูŠ ุงู†ูŠ ุฃุดูˆู ุงู„ูƒุฑุฒ ููŠ ุดุฌุฑุชู†ุง ู„ุงูˆู„ ู…ุฑู‡
    ุฏุงูŠู…ุง ุฃุณู…ุน ุนู†ู‡ ูู‚ุท. ูˆุนู„ูŠูƒู… ุจุงู„ุนุงููŠู‡

3. Pretty I love cherries!!!

Hamdilla ala al salama… yesterday was awful!! Raining all day Blekh!

4. Technogal says:

What a beautiful seen ๐Ÿ™‚ Mashallah. The cherries looks yummy! 3lekom bel3afia.

5. hespeaks says:

Cherries, peaches and cream .. Yummy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. loco says:

yah yah min adak enta !!!

7. 9k2hn says:

honestly does it taste good? for 24 years we have this tree and the only thing i see it producing is butterfly’s only!! if you don’t want my mother know sms me ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy it

8. pumkinah says:

ye3t ๐Ÿ˜› leesh ma thegta ๐Ÿ˜›

9. Sunshine says:

Enjoy man! But becareful what you pick off of trees and eat, there are alot of poisonous fruits..

And I’m not jelous at all…. ๐Ÿ˜€ I swear ๐Ÿ˜›

10. dots... says:

๐Ÿ™‚

bravo … now those are lovely shots!!

its raining wella il dew?

Hamad wayid mo’3ry il3arth.. bs no thanks ๐Ÿ˜›

Labeeba hehehe il3afow ๐Ÿ™‚ please I need your email to send you the other pictures.

::: ShoSho ::: Allah isalmich o shfeeh ilrain? feennnna fagra! ๐Ÿ˜€

Technogal Allah i3afeech thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

hespeaks keep the cherries and the peaches and pass the cream ๐Ÿ˜€

loco shift shloon ๐Ÿ˜›

9k2hn hehehehe my mother ate some! I was driving and stopped near the tree, reached my hand out, picked one and it went directly to m mother’s mouth lol she didn’t even bother washing it (ilmo6ar ‘3asalha 3alagolat’ha… matyooz lain i7oshna balharesya.. adry ana) o she said ina it tasted VERY good! ๐Ÿ˜€ ashwa il 24 mara7aw haba2an manthoora ๐Ÿ˜›

pumkinah omy thageta 3anny.. ana yebeely shyarat kakkaw.. shyarat samboosak.. mo karaz ๐Ÿ˜›

Sunshine lol Yeah I’m always careful when it comes to anything healthy. Don’t worry ๐Ÿ˜€

dots… Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ Now the skies are sunny/cloudy and the weather is absolutely perfect ๐Ÿ˜€

12. intlxpatr says:

Oh! France! Oh, YUMMY. I am SO jealous.

13. Pure says:

Oh my *drooling*.. cherries are one of my favorite !

intlxpatr you were in Seattle less than a week ago!! you don’t have the right to be jealous lol! ๐Ÿ˜›

Pure I like chocolates. I want a chocolate Tree.