Jul

I’ll be taking a train at 7 am tomorrow to Salzburg, I’ll stay for a couple of days. I should be sleeping now coz I haven’t slept enough yesterday and I’m so tired I can barely see the keyboard. We have an 8 hours train ride ahead of us. I’m gonna try hard to sleep through it all, if that didn’t work out, I brought 2 books and an ipod just in case.

Anyway, Have you been to Salzburg? any good places to see? recommendations please?

I’ll post an update once I get there. :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008 at 1:11 am

14 Responses to “Off To Salzburg”

1. Ali says:

bl salamaa :)

2. B.Oz says:

1- Wolfgang lake
    2- Eagl’s nest (if the weather was clear)
    3- Sound of music tour (if you’re a fan of the movie)
    4- When I was there they had mozart festival up at the fortress, if it still there I highly recommend it .
    5- Great view of the city from the fortress
    6- Mozart house isn’t worth it.
    7- Rent a bike and ride by the river till you find yourself in the middile of no where.
    8- Walk in the city and enjoy its theme.

This should keep you busy for two days!!

3. Ahmad says:

Where’re you staying there?

I recommend the Salt Mines tour. They take you underground to the salt mines. They even have an underground lake.

4. bint aldeira says:

oh my god! 3laik bil3afia (hmm)how many days r u staying there? . first of all the city’s walking street is amazing and of course ROMANTIC. if it is ur first time don’t miss the sound of music tour.if u have time go to the lakes, there are plenty of cafes overlooking the lakes ,where the views are incredible, and also u can rent a small motor boat:)try visiting mozart’s house, and if ur a big fan of classical music, attend one concert, the music halls are beautiful.

5. Bo3zeez says:

توصل بالسلامه ان شاء الله ، من الاماكن الحلوه عندهم حسب ما اذكر ( مغارة الثلج ، وكهف الملح ) وعندهم في محطة القطار دونير ( شاورما لحم ودجاج ) بس شي مو طبيعي لا يطوفك

6. Om MiMi ! says:

3aleek bel 3aafia ! Amazing place o Amazing weather :) dont miss Sound of music tour .. there r so many 2 c.. enjoy it

7. Om MiMi ! says:

by the way , Have u been 2 INNSBRUCK ? tra its worth..

8. هيلة says:

رحله سعيدة

9. هيلة says:

سلم على ١مك

10. pink says:

7ajee..try soker cake if u like marzaban….w shwarmat’hm like someone said in comment is yummy all over austria cuz turkish and greek ppl do them

11. INM says:

There is a Garden in Mirabellgarten heard its very beautiful one , walk through if you could .

Ali Allah isalmik :)

B.Oz Thanks a LOT for the list :) very helpful. been to the lake and the sound of music tour, both are unbelievably great! About the eagle’s nest, I read this name in the city attractions guide, is it good? what is it exactly?

Ahmad Crown Plaza, I’ve been to the salt/ice mine in france and j3eeta in lebanon, is it as good/better? the schedule is a bit tight so we must be really careful. :)

bint aldeira yeah the sound of music tour was incredible. Thanks for the advice and will try to go to one concert, but i’m almost sure i won’t be able to. :)

Bo3zeez hehehhee Donner ha? ashoofa inshallah. mashkoor 3al 3al advice :)

Om MiMi ! just done from sound of music tour and i really enjoyed it :)

هيلة Welcome to the blog 😀 Thanks o Allah isalmich yebla’3 inshallah :)

pink Tawny thegt the original sacher cake. and oh my god. amazing cake :)

INM ee i just walked through it and took some pictures :) thanks for the advice. nage9ny inta 3ad :)

13. Amer says:

Haven’t been to Salzburg, really but give our best to the Von Trapp family

14. Andrea says:

I like Salzburg very much. Its a beautiful old town.

And I like the puppet lady too. I saw her last week. She is in a resonable good health.

Cu