Jul

postedbyMishary

Guys Have anyone noticed this medal in Kuwait? It suddenly is in every car here. I think its a new fad (Habba), i did some search and learned that Its from Swarovski and the price is around KD40.

Thanks Ali.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 5th, 2008 at 12:35 pm

16 Responses to “Swarovski Medal”

1. Fawaz says:

it makes the window look like its been shot

2. master says:

offff i hate this star…i hate anything that hangs in the car, u can’t see from it .

I think they are christmas stars that you hang on a tree

you can know the age of the car owner from this star. they are usualy between 18 – 30

3ajeeba 7ag ilfal3

4. ShoOoSh says:

its fr Swarovski .. its Xmas star as master said.. o as i know its habba long time y3ne maybe 6 yrs ago .. by the way 1 day ive been to swarovski boutique & i saw couple asking about this star & the sales ass. told them SOLD OUT , its 1 of best seller in Swarovski kuwait.

5. Noonie says:

loool yea it is a habba;P

6. everything is a habba in this crazy country! especially if its shiny. in fact, i have special posts just making fun of habbas on my blog now!

7. il7amdeez says:

I asked a guy who hung one on his mirror. He says its nice and it grabs girl’s attention. I think its very pathetic.

8. pumkinah says:

way ma asadeg hal lo3a best seller ! 9ij el q8 habaa 3l fathy !

9. Its nice bs its lost its meaning when even all the cars have it.

And its not new at all….sarla cham sina.

10. Its nice bs its lost its meaning when all the cars have it.

And its not new at all….sarla cham sina.

11. bo9ale7 says:

i`ve seen this on swarovski boutique when i was in lebanon last december and i think couple of my friends bought it , but im not sure if its exactly the same

12. Intlxpatr says:

It’s a Christmas star; they issue a new one every year and they come out about now. You can get them for $60 something in the states. (My sisters and I collect them and hang them in sunny windows.)

Dangerous item to hang in a car – sharp crystal could pierce an eye, go flying anywhere, pierce anything. Not a pretty thought. I would stick with prayer beads in the car and save the pointy-crystal things for non-mobile windows or Christmas trees.

13. ShoOoSh says:

u must check this :

aham shy inhm bel Category: Car Medals …. LoL !

14. june says:

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Swarovski in Beirut, Lebanon. I want to buy a gift for a friend who just gave birth and I would like to buy it locally and have it delivered.

june Here are their branches and their telephone numbers:

009611792025 Verdun