Since i got tons of emails asking me how can they make their BB read and write Arabic and even some send me their Blackberries to put the Arabic fonts into it, I’m deciding to dedicate a post to the way of installing Arabic fonts on your Blackberry to show you how simple it is.. it takes less than 30 seconds!
Here is how it works:
- Connect your Blackberry with your laptop via USB cable.
- Download some files from this site and open the folder.
- You will find a lot of files in this folder search for a file called Arabic.bat and double click it.
- A black window will pop up with a lot of text going on.. just sit back and relax.
- Your Blackberry will reboot a couple of times do not panic. It’s normal procedure
- After the black window goes away, discounect your Blackberry and thats it. Your blackberry now support Arabic