Long time ago i was looking for an all in one remote control to get rid off my 4+ remote controls, then a few days ago me & Ali went to Hawali and we spotted Best Buy (the Kuwaiti version), it was the first time for me in Best Buy KWT. I liked it, it was well organized with an up to date gadgets i even saw a variety of Logitech’s Universal Remotes.
What comes in the box:
- Harmony One remote control.
- Base station.
- AC adapter with 6′ DC output cord (DC Output: 5V/0.8A).
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (950mAh/3.7V).
- 63″ USB cable with in-line noise filter (has a USB Type A connector on one end and a mini-USB “Version 2.0” connector on the other end).
- Cleaning cloth.
- Logitech Harmony Remote 7.4 software disc (for Windows Vista/XP/2000 and Mac OS X 10.3+)
- Harmony One Installation manual (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese)
- Logitech Harmony One Features Guide.
- Harmony Customer Support numbers.
- Information booklet.
After using it for around 4 days i noticed the following:
- Sleek design
- Sharp LCD that offers a touch-screen interface
- Web programmable via Windows or Mac PCs
- excellent button layout and design
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery and docking station.
- Little bit pricey.
- Touch screen requires you to look at the remote to be sure you hit the correct buttons.
- Glossy black finish shows fingerprints.
It is available in Amazon for around KD52 (without Aramex shipping) and i bought it for KD55.