Nov

Starbucks’ Christmas special is back. I tried it last year for the first time and I really liked it.. oh and I just love the thing they sprinkle on top. Extra sprinkles for me. Always extra sprinkles for me! šŸ˜€

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 6th, 2008 at 9:34 am

11 Responses to “Toffee Nut Latte is back!”

1. Dodo says:

wai! i luv it! every year i wait for this drink to come lol and i just had my first toffee nut latte in 2008 and ill be having it on daily basis 3ashan asawi ektifa` thati for the rest of the upcomming year šŸ˜€

2. Abdullah says:

Just try the Caramel Latte from The Cofe Beans :)

3. shosho says:

i hate sweet things in the coffee … what i miss is the strawberry farab in summer

4. signorina says:

yaaaay i love it šŸ˜€

5. Daddy's Girl says:

ooooh it’s back?!?!?!

I love this drink!!!! I was in Starbucks ams o ma sheftaaah!!!!

I always add extra sprinkles on top!!! I love it when they crunch while i drink it šŸ˜€

I once asked for extra and was denied some, made a big scene and even starbucks america has heard about it!!!

Infact, i thin i will post that story!!! Great Customer Service they have in Kuwait by the Way…

6. Ansam says:

ma3ani ma7eb starbucks… but i love this one :-) good to have it back YAY

7. Intlxpatr says:

I’m waiting for the Peppermint Mocha and the Gingerbread Latte . . . .

8. Teeman says:

last time i tried…like last week…. it was Delicious bil ma3naaa it was one hell of a Latte šŸ˜‰ i recommend it for every other Latte fan šŸ˜€

9. Moey says:

I hope you like the design, its a leo burnett :)

10. ahmad says:

Win fantastic Starbucks prizes! Complete Starbucks survey.