My friend bought his new E180 ego a few days ago from their airport branch. Here is what I know about it:
- It’ll support the new 14.4 network speed.
- It has 2 slots: 1 for the simcard and the other is for a mini SD card (up to 8 gb)
- It costs KD45 if you already have a data line, and KD35 for the new subscribers.
- It is much smaller and lighter than the one I’m using now (1st generation).
- Better upload rate even on existing speeds.
- It has a new revamped built-in software for both windows and Macs. Plug and play sort of thing. (Finally!)