Feb

a-fellow-blogger-on-alwatan-tv

Our friend Ansam from the blog next door is going to be on AlWatan TV today on Sabah Alwatan. The show is going to air from 8am to 11am, and then on Alwatan plus from 1pm to 4pm. She’ll be cooking some dishes, So don’t forget to tune in to catch some her recipes :)

Update:

The Airing of our friend’s segment was postponed. We’ll let you know once we know when they’re going to air it.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19th, 2009 at 7:10 am

9 Responses to “A Fellow Blogger on AlWatan TV”

1. Ansam says:

Thanks Yousef :-) But I have just received a call+email message from Al Watan stating that due to unavoidable circumstances that I will be on, on another day and will surely notify you of the exact day once I know :-)

2. […] Isulong Articles created an interesting post today on A Fellow Blogger on AlWatan TVHere’s a short outline8am to 11am, and then on Alwatan plus from 1pm to 4pm. Sheโ€™ll be cooking some dishes, So donโ€™t forget to tune in to catch some her Brecipes/B […]

3. Kharbota says:

check the facebook group ansams kitchen.
    by the way i’m in love with your blog but i’m a silent reader. i just decided to start to comment on blogs

4. Marzouq says:

Thats honestly fantastic, I do think that Al Watan have taken the right path to interviewing or connecting with the younger generation!

5. SNM says:

When will she be on again? and is she going to be a regular on TV?
    Thx

6. :::ShoSho::: says:

weee 7asafa ma shiftha :(

7. SNM says:

Kharbota thanks for the publicity ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks Marzouq… and I agree, AlWatan TV is awesme
    SNM no, I was a guest and they did a report only
    Shosho… it wasnt aired :-S They will air it soon

8. Ansam says:

For some reason my comment was sent as SNM!!! It was me in the previous comment! How is that possible??

9. Ansam says:

Earlier today on Sabah Al Watan… they said: And now a report about Ansam’s Kitchen blah blah blah… yada yada yada and then guess what? Ghanima Al Fahad came on instead LOL! Its not me… I can guarantee you ๐Ÿ˜›

People started msging/calling/emailing…. “You are gonna be on…. you are gonna be on” and then again msging/calling/emailing with laughs and jokes ๐Ÿ˜› I thought that was funny! Which means something got mixed up there and they were planning to air it today… but funny thing is that only my name got to be aired ๐Ÿ˜›