Aug

Lgaima sweets is a home business all about mini basbosas. The last time I wrote about them, their basbosas were good, but not great, but then I had their basbosas on more than one occasion over the last few months, and let me tell you that there was a great improvement in texture and taste; they mastered it.

Warning if you’re fasting: Mouthwatering pictures ahead.

We were sent this bagful of mini basbosas containing the new Ramadanian flavors. We tried them all. There was:

1-The original.

2-with Shi3riya and Rahash.

3-With Vanilla and Cinnamon.

4-With Nuttela.

5-With powdered sugar & almond.

I liked that all the flavors were added on top only and not included in the basbosa itself, therefor preserving their original recipe, which is light and fluffy.

The vanilla & Cinamon, and the Nuttela flavors were my favorites, along with the original.

I think Lgaima sweets came a long way since the last time I wrote about them, slowly by surely, and if anything I think they did a great job turning this average Arabic sweet into something so much more appealing.

Great job! Highly recommended.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 25th, 2009 at 2:40 am

9 Responses to “Lgaima Sweets Ramadan Edition”

1. ban1 says:

shakla 7’a6ir, ams dagit aby a6lib to youm al khamis ma yegdroon ya 7’thoon 6albat .

2. 1001Nights says:

So this basically a hybrid between a basboosa and a cupcake! Hmm not a bad idea. The photos look great. I mean WOW. They should seriously consider putting these pictures on their ads or their menus. 3awar galb!

3. Bo9ale7 says:

Sha3reya and rahash looks amazing

4. Salem says:

The one with vanilla and cinnamon seems pretty delicious

5. Marzouq says:

I’m not a sweets type of guy!

6. JUMANA :) says:

Oh my Gosh, fastin now and ur pics makes me crazy wanna eat 😀

YEA YEA YEA shekla delicious! and i like basbousa kteeeer Yummeeee :)

btw i just found ur Blog Very nice and cool :) keep up with such things 😀 you’ll c me always here Loool!!!

7. oneman says:

how can anyone eats from a pepole baking at home without any observation and monitoring from the authorities !!!
    how can u be sue its hygine and up to health standard ??

8. oneman says:

typo :
    how can u be sure >>

9. Q80 In Denver says:

I Loved the rahash and the Cinnamon basboosa .. didn’t like the sugar and almond or what they told us (‘3esh6a) which wasn’t to be honest! a bit disappointed with that :/ .. all in all don’t miss their

– Original