Dec

Kuwait Traffic Diversion Map small

I heard it was a mess yesterday for some of you trying to commute between 12 and 2:30pm, so here is a map of the diversions. Click on the picture for a bigger version.

Thanks Bu m7amad

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 at 11:41 am

11 Responses to “Map of closed roads and diversions”

1. Hamad says:

the map isnt that clear.. now if im going out of mishref on the sixth ring road to almaghrib up to the city fe diversion ?

2. AR says:

Any chance of seeing this in English ? It woul be a great help if its available although I suspect just like the ministry sites it wont be…
    Tks

3. Frankom says:

what about a person who leaves home at 5:45AM and get back home by 4:00PM ?

4. Hamad says:

frankom i think ena galaw from 12 to 2pm only or 11 to 1 somethin bain eltheher wil3asir mo full day

5. ChuBBy-Doll says:

Ohma metaaa ra7 esakroon eshare3 what time ?

6. Bo9ale7 says:

ashwa mako shay 9oobna 😛

7. Wa6n_3Mri says:

Oh TUESDAY WAS TERRIBLE! I left the univ. at 12:30p.m the 5th ring road was closed ofcourse I had to continue to South Surra which was WORSE! I was stuck in the jam for 1hr and 10mins! It felt like I’m never gonna reach home! and I almost cried :'( it was that bad! And this was only the rehersal! they’ve should’ve given us the day off! Stupid MOI AND MOE wala 3mrna bntanathm!

8. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lujain Al Fulaij: RT @saranalateeqi: Map of closed roads and diversions. #q8traffic http://bit.ly/6CxI2e

9. Marzouq says:

Luckily i will be out of town during those two days! hehe

10. Q80BOY says:

Can’t they use helicopters?
    That would really save the hassle of road blocks and traffic jams. =/

11. Kiswani says:

I’m screwed .. Jabriya is blocked from three sides and I hate to go on 4th ring road

Thanks for the post though :)