The blog runs fine on all browsers, including internet explorer, but some of the people using explorer were having problems viewing the blog. What made this little issue so mysterious was that the site ran perfectly fine with all of the explorers I used at work, yet some of my friends were telling me for example “the blog opens fine on my friends computer, but I encounter an error on mine.”
Long story short, we figured it out, it was something really silly. Beyond silly actually. We had one off character in one of the codes in the flash ads, and that little thing affected some versions of the explorers.
Thanks for all of the people who wrote us about this. Error no more! And Thanks Blog37 for all the help.
P.S. We despise IE.