The Guys over at Ekelni.com asked us to take a look at their website, review it and post about it. So we were given access to Ekelni, snuck inside and took a peak.. We pretty much liked everything we saw. Ofcourse the site is still being worked on, but it’s kinda almost ready..
So what this Ekelni is all about?
Ekelni.com is a new online food-ordering service that is about to be launched in Kuwait by a group of young Kuwaitis. Ekelni would be the second service of it’s kind in Kuwait, and hopefully could push up the bar for a better experience. The site looks great and the navigation is pretty simple.. You know what, let me put the things I liked in a list..
- The pages were laid out very nicely and was easy to navigate from one page to another. No clutter.
- Almost every dish has a picture next to it. You’d appreciate this feature if you ever had to go by a dish’s name at an asian restaurant.
- Works perfectly on my favorite browser, Safari!
- An iPhone application to go along with it.
- The site will be open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Cash, K Net, Visa & MaserCards are accepted.
I think its very promising. I enjoyed the little tour around the site and I think you all will once it is launched.
Once you’re logged in all of your information will be there. You’ll only be asked to insert your payment details.
I read in one of the pages that they’ll even collaborate with home-based businesses and I think it’s a brilliant idea to include them in the mix!
Overall I think the website feels good and looks like it’s going to be a favorite. I won’t comment on the glitches coz I was told everything will be sorted out in the coming days as they are still working on it.
Great work guys and thanks for the invites!